Ok, so..... I haven't really (Properly) introduced myself. When you know my age, you might think 'She's writing a blog at that age?' and not read it. But you know what they say 'You can't judge a book by it's cover' right? Now to the Introduction:
My name is Hayden Phillips. I am 11 years old, and probably the youngest blogger ever! Growing up, being a Homeschooler and all, some people might ask 'What about social life? Communication? Do come out of the basement?' Sometimes I think I'm a little to social. I own an Ipod touch, and my friends own an Ipad. So, we talk like..... all the time. So I have proof I'm am socialized. I am like any other public schooler, I can: Read, Write, I am socialized, I can have a cell phone, I can have a laptop, etc. Some people put Homeschoolers down all the time, but if you get to know them, you will find out we are very nice. One thing odd about being a Homeschooler is when you tell someone you are a Homeschooler, they give you that look like: 'Oh, your one of those people' or 'Uh.... yeah, that's nice' or 'How wonderful!', but usually I get the first one. But, on the long thing on Homeschoolers, let's get down to you knowing more about me. I like: Popsicles, Cotton Candy, Rainbows (I know, a little awkward), Rainy days (Boring, let's try something better), Concerts (Not classic ones or musical ones), Six Flags (Everyone loves roller coasters right?), Spending time with friends (I know, still a little boring), Shopping! (When I have money), Teacup Yorkies (Hey! don't judge me, everyone loves puppies!), Skittles!, TV (When I have time), Sour Skittles!, and some stuff I will remember later. I am the last of 5 (Parents and 2 other siblings) I know you probably though '5 CHILDREN!' but trust me, I know a family with 13 KIDS! But they are not weird like you probably think they are. So, do you know a little bit about me, do you think I'm weird? Please say no.
No comments:
Post a Comment